Monday, June 14, 2010

Completing the last post





Hello again! Sorry, I didn't get back to you sooner. Ahhh... I have so much to do and no time... Stresssssssss.......... but, these are already scanned so it's going to feel soooo nice to complete something.... ahhhhh. Then back to the grind... I'm eagerly anticipating the release from this vice of stress.... it's going to feel so very good.... like a hot shower and chocolate all at the same time. I can't wait. Okay, I need to get at it. Here are the rest of the of my sketches. These are referencing Claire Wendling's sketches. She is easily my favorite artist at the moment. She is brilliant. If you haven't seen her work before I highly recomend you check her out. I think she has to be one of the best drawers of our time. Amazing. I also have referenced her in the doodles coming through post. For the going old school look I referenced Janet and Anne Grahame Johnstone. Very beautiful illustration style. I hope to incorporate some of their style into some completely original pieces of mine... if anything is truely original... ever. Well, as close as I can get any ways. Anyhow, with out further ado... please enjoy. Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phentermine 30mg buy phentermine online free - buy phentermine blogs